1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® Brand Contact Lenses
Help for eyes that feel dry
Your eyes naturally maintain a healthy, comfortable layer of moisture. But overheated or air-conditioned rooms, smoke, dust or wind can throw your eyes out of balance. So can prolonged computer use, because you blink less. The result? Dehydrated contact lenses and eyes that feel dry or irritated. Your eyes will recover on their own.
But in the meantime, here’s how to push back:
- Try using rewetting drops recommended by your eye doctor.
- Wear your contacts only as long as your eye doctor recommends.
- Clean your contacts properly to reduce surface deposits and other buildup.
- Blink more often to maintain a comfortable layer of moisture.
- Consider using daily disposable contact lenses such as 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® Brand.
- Consider a silicone hydrogel contact lens such as ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand, ACUVUE® ADVANCE® PLUS Brand or 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye® Brand—they’re designed to maintain moisture
Bethesda Vision Care consistently uses the latest in technology to enable those with a history of poor comfort or dry eyes with their contact lenses to wear contact lenses again. We are a leadership practice and consultants for the largest contact lens manufacturing companies. Due to our experience, we have a very high success rate for our contact lens patients.
For those who have never worn contact lenses, our office is extremely sensitive to the needs of the new wearer and use the most comfortable lenses available to date. Our staff is very patient in training new wearers at inserting and removing contact lenses as well as in reviewing the appropriate care.